Saturday, November 29, 2008


太陽の下で君と出会って 同じ歌を口ずさんだの
重なっていた二つの影 溶け込んでしまっていた

二人はもっと いろんな景色を一緒に見に行くはずだったのに。。
もう叶わない夢

もっと話したかったの 悩んでいる事も
悲しい事も 受け止めたいけど。。

風に揺れていた 蒼く染まってた 二人の心
夢は夢のままで 変わらないから 信じ続ける

I met you under the sun, and we were humming the same song
two shadows overlapped and blended into each other

we were supposed to go and see so many more things together, but..
it's a dream that won't come true anymore

I wanted to talk more
about worries and sad things
I want to take them in

swaying in the wind, our hearts were dyed in blue
that dream is still a dream, unchanging

so I continue to believe




11/29/2008 01:50:00 AM
0 COMMENTS
About Me

Kelvin Teo Kangwei
Photobucket
Enjoy all first experiences,
you're only getting that
same feeling once.


Exits

facebook
twitter


CLUCKS



PAST

November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
September 2010
April 2012
May 2012



MUSIC